COVID-19 updates & information
As of 4th January 2021, our Clinic continues to open for face to face appointments. We are also still offering Zoom appointments to clients who are happy to continue in this manner.
We are still ensuring the following things are in place:
- We will be providing masks to every client;
- There is adequate signage around the Clinic , to ensure that clients are clear on hygiene and social distancing guidelines;
- Once a client arrives in our car park, we ask them to let us know they have arrived so we can come out and check their temperature with a non-contact forehead thermometer. If there are any concerns at all, we will ask the client to rearrange for another time and advise they follow the self isolation guidance;
- Our staff will wear masks and are adhering to strict hand washing guidance;
- There is plenty of hand sanitiser and antibacterial hand wash available to clients and staff;
- Surfaces in our treatment room will be wiped down with antibacterial wipes between clients;
- We ask the client to enter the treatment room and sit down before we enter to keep to the social distancing guidance;
- We are still able to offer payment via our payment machine, but will be asking you to either split the payments to take advantage of the new £45 limit, or we will use our Virtual Terminal and take your card details. No pin number is required.